Palak Paneer Naan Pizza
Ingredients For Naan1/2 cup warm water
2 tsp instant yeast
1 tsp sugar
3 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup plain yoghurt
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2-3 cups all purpose flour
2 tbsp melted butter
Instructions1. Combine warm water, yeast and sugar in a large bowl. Let sit for five minutes or til bubbly. Add olive oil, yoghurt, egg, salt and 2 cups of flour. Stir til smooth.
2. Add enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times on a floured conuter until smooth.
3. Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place until it's doubled.
4. Preheat a skillet to medium heat.
5. Cut dough into eight pieces. On a floured surface, roll out each piece into a 6" circle.
6. Add a little oil or non-stick spray to the skillet. Cook each circle for 2-3 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown on the bottom. Flip over and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Brush the top (The bubbly side) of each naan with melted butter. I added garlic to my butter, but that is optional.
Ingredients for Palak Paner1 bunch spinach
1 chopped tomato
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 teaspoon spice chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
2 pinches salt
2 chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
1 teaspoon coriander powder
2 tablespoon yoghurt (curd) - optional
2 tablespoon refined oil
50-60gms cube cut Paner cheese (easily available with Arla)
Västerbotten Cheese - Handfull (any other cheese also works)
Instructions for Palak Curry1. Make a paste by grinding the onions, tomatoes and garlic. Whip the spinach in the blender and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, fry the cumin seeds and add the paste prepared earlier. Cover and cook till the gravy is thick, then mix the spice powders and salt and stir well.
3. Now add the spinach puree, reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Finally, after switching off the flame, add yohurt and mix well.
5. On top of the Naans, spreak the palak curry, paneer cheese cubes and västerbotten cheese.
6. Bake in the oven for 55 minutes until the cheese on top melts and serve hot.