To be able to handle your issue as soon as possible we need the following information:
- Supplier name
- Contact details for questions (name, email, telephone number)
- Supplier’s contact for handling of returned product and logistics
- Product name
- Product size (weight/volume)
- Supplier article number
- Menigo article number
- Description of recall, reason
- Risk for consumer: hög, medium, låg
- Best before date and batch code on concerned article
- Dates and volumes of concerned of deliveries to Menigos warehouse
- What actions are Menigo expected to take: stop delivery at warehouse, stop deliveries and inform our customers. (Menigo will charge an administrative fee for each customer contact)
- How should Menigo handle the product?
- How should our customers handle the product? Return/waste product
Guiding principles for risk assessment
Foreign objects or contamination of subjects or microorganisms that is a hazard to health
e.g. Contamination of Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella, pieces of metal or allergens or other subjects that can be a hazard to health.
Foreign objects or subjects that that is a hazard but not serious to health but could be unpleasant, deviations for legal demands or functionality that are not hazard to health
Quality problems and minor deviations.
Menigo Telephone number:
0046 8-722 14 00
Head of Quality and Sustainability, assortment
Head of Quality & Development